Haussner’s Restaurant – Baltimore, MD
Abatement of hazardous materials and complete demolition of historic 42,000 SF building that was home to the famous Haussner’s Restaurant in Baltimore.
- Project Design
- Provide permits and notifications for abatement work
- Set up containment to state & EPA regulation
- Abate ACM as identified
- Mobilize manpower & equipment
- Provide daily reports & equipment logs
- Provide hydrant tap and permit for dust control
- Demolish existing apartment buildings, including slabs, footers, and foundation
- Separate and recycle debris to fullest extent possible
- Transport all debris generated to approved disposal/recycling facilities
- Provide certified traffic control for trucks and equipment on and off site
- Maintain clean site and street.
- Rough grade for positive runoff