Keysight – Chantilly, VA
In Chantilly, VA, Access Demolition was awarded the opportunity to decommission a data center & remove a steel structure by CPI. This project was completed during off hours & in one phase/mobilization.
- Mobilize manpower & equipment
- Provide licensed electrician to make safe all electrical service to data room & associated equipment
- Remove & recycle steel structure reinforcement on 2nd floor
- Install temporary floor protection each shift & temporary dust mitigation controls in data room
- Remove & recycle all related electrical equipment, all computer floor systems
- Remove & dispose of drywall partitions, server racks & equipment
- Drain, remove & dispose of cooling units within date room & associated rooftop units.
- Patch roof partition, drywall in data room & holes in concrete made by computer floor/structure reinforcement
- Provide & install A/C unit in storage room where 2 server units are to be re-installed
- Remove backup generator & associated circuits